M.S. Tech in Aviation Management and Human Factors
The M.S. Tech program in aviation management and human factors focuses on preparing graduates for a career in the aviation industry and is the foundation for further advanced study.
Why Aviation Management & Human Factors?
Courses are offered at the Polytechnic campus, with some courses offered online. The program is designed for flexibility, permitting the student to select a combination of courses in technical and supporting areas, to meet individual goals.
Graduates of this program are provided with professional skills and exposed to educational theory and practice for use in leadership positions within the aviation industry. Management and leadership positions at airports of all sizes require skills in labor management and policy, economics and analysis, national aerospace structure, and aviation law, as well as an awareness of unmanned systems and flight operations. Those interested in the Human Systems and Safety area will find exceptional use of educational discussions on human performance and the human limitations and capabilities of working within a complex system.
Accelerated Master’s Degree option
Finish two degrees faster by combining advanced undergraduate and graduate coursework during your senior year as part of the accelerated master’s degree program.
Applicants must meet the following admission requirements:
- Adequate technical preparation in a selected technology at the undergraduate level. Past work and professional experience are also evaluated and taken into consideration. Undergraduate course work generally includes calculus and statistics.
- An online Graduate College application
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- As of Fall 2021, the GRE is no longer required for this program.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Submit a professional resume and personal statement as part of the online admissions application
- International applicants must also meet the English proficiency requirements, as defined by Graduate Admissions. Please be sure to review the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score requirements, as your application will not be processed without valid proof of English proficiency.