Graduate Student Resources & Forms
Follow Poly Advising
Current student?Schedule an appointment
Call 480-727-1874 to schedule an appointment.
8-5 M-F, including breaks
ASU holidays: Closed
Student resources + helpful links
- Engineering Student Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Graduate Student Handbook – The Polytechnic School
- iPOS Overview
- Master’s Opportunity for Research in Engineering (MORE)
- Pro-Tips for Graduate School Success (written by one of our HSE alumni!)
- Request an Override
- Scheduling an advising appointment:
- Current students: schedule an advising appointment
- Prospective students: schedule an advising appointment by calling 480-727-4723
- Student Resources
Requesting an override
Override requests must go through the school/college offering the course. To request an override to a course offered through Fulton Schools of Engineering, please visit the override request form. The Polytechnic School processes overrides for the following prefixes: ALT, AMT, EGR, ERM, GIT, HSE, IFT, OMT, PSY, TEM, TMC.
To find out the college offering your course, visit course details within the class search.