Graduate Student Resources and Forms
Follow Poly Advising
Current student?Schedule an appointment
Call 480-727-1874 to schedule an appointment.
8-5 M-F, including breaks
ASU holidays: Closed
Requesting an override
Override requests must go through the school/college offering the course. To request an override to a course offered through Fulton Schools of Engineering, please visit the override request form. The Polytechnic School processes overrides for the following prefixes: ALT, AMT, EGR, ERM, GIT, HSE, IFT, MFG, OMT, TEM, TMC
To find out the college offering your course, visit course details within the class search.
Individualized Study Form
Students needing an override for 590 Reading and Conference, 592 Research or 593 Applied Project may initiate the request via Adobe Sign. Complete all required fields, including your information, class information, scope of the class, deliverables, and due date. Once electronically signed, it will be routed directly to the faculty for review and signature, and then to TPS Graduate Advising for processing.
Note that it is important you include the correct email addresses to ensure proper routing of the form.
Student resources and helpful links
- Scheduling an advising appointment:
- Current students: schedule an advising appointment
- Prospective students: schedule an advising appointment by calling 480-727-1874
- iPOS Overview
- Request an Override
- Engineering Student Resources
- Poly Student Resources
- Graduate Internships – We encourage graduate students to seek out internship opportunities during their graduate program.
- Master’s Opportunity for Research in Engineering (MORE)
- Pro-Tips for Graduate School Success (written by one of our HSE alumni!)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Graduate Student Handbook – The Polytechnic School
Current students: Schedule using our online scheduling tool
Prospective students: Schedule an advising appointment by calling 480-727-1874