Follow Poly Advising
The mission of The Polytechnic School Advising Services Office is to serve as a knowledgeable resource and advocate for students, while helping to empower them on their journey toward educational success.
Scheduling an appointment with an advisor:
Schedule an appointment using the Advising Scheduling Calendar. See How to schedule an appointment if you have any questions about the scheduling tool. If you are interested in talking with an advisor right away, see below for information on Express Advising availability.
Unsure who your advisor is?
Meet Your Advisors
Our regular hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday, including breaks.
We are closed on ASU holidays.
6049 S. Backus Mall Mesa, AZ 85212
We are located on the second floor of Sutton Hall.
Call 480-727-1874 to schedule an appointment
Express advising is intended to be short appointments to discuss registration questions, holds, etc.
- Express advising is available by phone and in person on the following days/times:
- Wednesdays: 1-4pm (undergraduate and graduate students)
- Thursdays: 1-4pm (undergraduate and graduate students)
- To sign up, admitted students can call 480-727-1874 during the mentioned times
- To sign up, admitted graduate students can call 480-727-4723 during the mentioned times
*Please note that if your need for advisement is extensive, we may require that you schedule an appointment with an advisor.