Technological Entrepreneurship and Management Program
The Technological Entrepreneurship and Management program advances the knowledge and practice of entrepreneurship, technology and innovation.
Students learn through hands-on study and experiential learning of entrepreneurship and innovation, combined with strategic management of technology, decision-making, systems modelling and process analysis.
- Business Analyst
- Business Professor
- Compliance Manager
- General Manager (GM)
- Information systems designers
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Associate/Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- Technology Entrepreneurs
Our Degree Programs & Focus Areas
- Operations Management, B.A.S.
- Technological Entrepreneurship and Management, B.S.
- Focus Areas for B.S. TEM
- Global Technology and Entrepreneurship, M.S. Tech.
- Management of Technology, M.S. Tech.