Aviation Management and Human Factors 4+1 Option
AMT offers a 4+1 degree for those students enrolled in the B.S AMT degree programs. This accelerated degree allows for twelve (12) credit hours of shared classes, between the undergraduate and graduate program, so students will complete 141 overall credit hours for these accelerated degree programs.
Eligible Undergraduate Degrees
- B.S. in Aeronautical Management Technology with the following concentration:
- Air Traffic Management
- Air Transportation Management
- Professional Flight
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00=A) at time of application and through completion of undergraduate degree requirements
- Must have earned 75 credit hours to apply; earned 90 credits hours (and be admitted to the 4+1 program) before taking shared classes
- Must be able to maintain a 3.0 GPA for all coursework on the graduate plan of study, oriPOS
Steps to Apply
- Meet with the 4+1 advisor
- Complete and sign the 4+1 Agreement and submit it to the 4+1 advisor, who will notify student of approval via email
- After notification of approved 4+1 Agreement, submit all required admission materials (noted below).
- Admission is not guaranteed.
- A completed online Graduate Admissions Application
- One (1)-page Statement of Purpose addressing area of interest and goals after graduate school
- If international applicant, must meet the English proficiency requirementor qualify for an exemption.
Shareable courses are 400-level and 500-level courses that are approved to be shared between undergraduate and graduate programs for students admitted to an accelerated degree. GPA requirements apply. A list of approved course options are available through the graduate advising office.