At the Polytechnic School, you can make innovation the norm.
With 11 undergraduate degrees, 10 graduate degrees, hands-on projects working with local industry and many pathways from your associate’s degree to a bachelor’s degree, you can pursue your passion for engineering and technology at the Polytechnic School. See all our degrees, learn more about eProjects or begin your exploration below.
- ASU’s Polytechnic School leading engineering education revolution
- Polytechnic School opens Arizona’s first open device lab for website testing and usability research
- Essential reading: Faculty, staff offer book list
- ASU aviation programs first in the world to integrate PilotEdge into flight training
- Sustainability project aims at boosting water, electrical systems resiliency
- Young engineering faculty rapidly building a track record of innovation and high performance
- Robotics advances open life-enhancing possibilities
- E2 session five check-in August 6, 2015
- E2 session four check-in August 4, 2015
- Fulbright Canada Award for American Scholars application deadline August 3, 2015
- E2 session three check-in August 2, 2015
- E2 session two check-in July 31, 2015